Charles Julius Ruhmann IV
Charles Julius Ruhmann IV, or Chuck as he is known to clients, colleagues, and friends, graduated from Baylor University in Waco, Texas where he was a member of the Phi Alpha Theta National Honor Society, and on the Dean’s List, before graduating in 1997.
Chuck moved forward with his education at the St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, where he was the Vice-Magistrate and member of the National Honor Society with Phi Delta Phi, a member of the Student Bar Association, and member of the St. Mary’s Moot Court Competition Team before receiving his Juris Doctor degree in 2004.
Chuck is the President of Hit by a Truck Call Chuck, and is licensed to practice law in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona, where he litigates on behalf of his clients and their best interests in personal injury cases that are derived from motor vehicle accidents, including drunk driving and distracted driver collisions, pedestrian and school zone accidents, premises liability cases, construction and workplace injuries, and dog bite or animal attack injuries.
Fluent in Spanish, which aids his ability to extend his services to multi-lingual clients, Chuck works hard to immerse himself into his clients’ overall needs, so he can provide the best outcome available for their unique case.
Chuck is a proud, long-standing member of both the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driver Accidents
- School Zone and Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Animal Attacks, Dog Bites
- Employment Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2004
- New Mexico, 2005
- Arizona, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico, 2005
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. – 2004
- Honors: Vice-Magistrate & Member, Phi Delta Phi National Honor Society (2001-2004)
- Honors: Student Bar Association (2001-2003)
- Honors: Member, St. Mary’s Moot Court Competition Team (2002-2004)
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.A. – 1997
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Member, Phi Alpha Theta- National Honor Society
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2005 – Present